Bad: Well, doesn't it kinda suck that your story was so bad that Dear Abby (or in this case, Dear Bubbo) felt sorry enough for you to answer it?
But my question was quite stupid, and very random, so heh who cares :P
Dear Auntie BubboPants,
I can’t find Waldo!!! Should I keep looking or move on to I Spy?
-Stupid Waldo Go Find Yourself
Dear SWGFY,
Waldo can be found at Club Dream (1532 Washington Ave, Miami Beach) every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. If you look carefully you can find him dancing in a cage suspended over the bar in the Nugget Room.
Seems he wasted his considerable fortune on cheap liquor and questionable home decor. Now he moves his gangly body to the thumping beats of house music and his own forgotten dreams.
Sometimes it is best to just not look.






1 comment:
LOL! I love Auntie Bubbo pants! She's hilarious! xD I had no idea it was you who asked that question. Lolr.
Post a Comment