Monday, May 5, 2008

Blee blo blah another lazy title day

No real progress on my knitting. I'm cut short for time this month, what with science projects and all this other stuff being due, so I haven't gotten in much knitting. BUT, the results from the poll came in, so now instead I will have frogging!

The stump glove won! Bye-bye, teapot mitt . . .


My cousin's wedding was Saturday. No real pictures that would interest all of you crafters, but here is one of my cousin's head (as of that sounds any more interesting ;) ). She got her hair braided into a heart. The picture is bad (we were in the limo and it was bumpy), but I like the whipped lighting.

:P

1 comment:

Sisterly Knits said...

@_@ ...pretty colors...

Meep. The limo looks cozy and sweet. :3 Your lucky, I've never been to a wedding before. So I guess I'll have to wait untill my own kid-cousins get married, and my siblings before I go to any weddings as a guest. Heehee.