skip to main | skip to sidebar
Thinking in Magenta

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Designs by MJ Saunders

PDF's available on my Ravelry page


The Nutcracker Scarf


Delovely


Cinquanta Otto


Minnie


iPod Earbud Covers


Eye of Partridge heel tutorial

Posted by MJ at 5:05 PM
Labels: designing, patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
MJ
Hey there, I’m MJ! When I was 12 years old, I took a hobby class at my school where I learned to knit. The first thing I ever made was a neon green scarf in yes, the infamous Fun Fur yarn, and I wore it all winter to celebrate the fact that it took me about a year to even have the motivation to finish such a hideous thing. Later in my teen years I got a Ravelry account and started a knitting blog to fit in with the cool kids there, and when that one became too embarrassing to read through I started this one. I’m now 25, still a knitter, still blogging, and only slightly less embarrassing!!
View my complete profile

WIP's

Blogging buddies

  • Thick Woolen Socks
  • Related by Delusion
  • Katie²

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (105)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • I do believe in the power of stuff
      • Every ending is a beginning
      • Designs by MJ Saunders
      • "Quitter" is such a dirty word
      • Eight days a week
      • "Nighttime sharpens, . . ."
      • The little things
      • On the road again . . .
      • Excuses, excuses
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2007 (28)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (1)