Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I do believe in the power of stuff

School and having to wake up 3 hours earlier than I'd like is starting to take it's toll on me this week.

Luckily, there are good people on the Internet :)

Lately, since my favorite TV shows haven't started yet, I've been going into what I call Avatar Deprivation Realization Depression. ADRD has come along because one of my all-time favorite shows (Avatar: The Last Airbender) ended with a spectacular series finale.
ADRD has me itching to watch three seasons again and again and AGAIN, and maybe a few more times after that, because now the show's over and what else do I have left?!

Then I came across this spectacular video on YouTube.

If you're not a fan of the show, watch it anyway, because it features a very talented girl playing the music from the last scene of the finale on the piano, and in fact, it is so accurate that I can play the scene in my head, and sometimes I even tear up because that is my very favorite scene :)
Plus, it is also amazing because she figured it out by ear. (Trust me, non-Avatards, it still sounds unbelievablely pretty even though you don't watch)

My brother has a YouTube account, and so he commented on the video for me, and guess what?!

SHE SENT ME THE SHEET MUSIC!!!!!!

maliaana, not only is this post for you, you have made my entire week. Now I'm at least occupied until The Office starts up again :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You give me warm fuzzies.:) <3

Sisterly Knits said...

That sounds nice. :3 I was never really into piano. The only thing I /can/ play on the piano is Row, row, row your boat, and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

Ah...

I think I'll stick to Guitar Hero. :)