Monday, January 7, 2008

"You can't spell inspiration without procrastination!"


So far, I have not made one teensy baby step to approach my 2008 Knitting Resolutions Goals.

What do you mean, I never told you my goals?
Oops.
Well, better late than never!

~Knit socks
~Knit a sweater
~Knit lace
~Design at least three new patterns

Well, I sort of made a step. Over the weekend, I paid a visit to Jo-Ann and discovered they were having a sale on needles, so I sucked up all the courage I had and bought a pair of US 3 dpns.
Sock needles, in other words :)

Never mind that I don't have any sock yarn. I'll get to that later.

I'm thinking about either Crusoe or Broadripple for the pattern. And with the soon-to-be-acquired yarn, I can start on my first ever socks!!!! :D

Once I get over my growing fear of these ridiculously tiny needles.

No comments: