
My yarn can't make up it's mind.
I wanted it to follow the pattern that came with it, a scarf with cool edging in loop stitch.
However, it turns out that the pattern called to be worked horizontally. Yikes.
Frogged that.
Then, I decided to try My So-Called Scarf again. So here I go, knit-knit-knit, la-di-da, and the scarf is swatch-sized.
Don't get wrong; skinny scarves are cool and all, but I didn't want a skinny scarf. I wanted a normal-sized scarf.
Frogged that.
And then I see that pattern for Holding Hands, Feeding Ducks and I think "Ooo! I want that!"
So I swatch and . . .
I don't like that how the stitch pattern turned out.
Frogged that (yeah, I kinda see a pattern going on here).
So now I'm back to My So-Called Scarf, with a bigger number of stitches to make it bigger than swatch-sized. But just in case, I have another project (a scarf from One-Skein Wonders) on the line in case my yarn changes its mind again. I also have the Sleepy Checkerboard Pillow, something invented out of boredom and the need for a simple project for super fuzzy acrylic.
I am prepared to defend my WIP's from The Frog!

Beware!






No comments:
Post a Comment