Low and behold, like two weeks later, me and my mom are at Marshalls, and we find this:

$10. Don't you just love clearances? ;)
It used to have this garish necklace and some sort of useless ribbon trim across the neckline and waist, but I removed (ripped) it off last night. I think it looks a lot like a ballerina form, but Elizabeth's not having a ballerina shower, she's having a bridal shower, so a wedding dress it must become.

So me and my mom are gonna vamp up this dress form to make it as cute as the glittery plastic cakes and Victorian cone favors. And since we only have one night (she's where I get the procrastination gene), it'll be . . .interesting.
More photos tomorrow of the shower, and most likely a lot of me and my cousins being total idiots :P






No comments:
Post a Comment