Wednesday, February 6, 2008

That frog better not be nocturnal

Sorry this post got out late. I've just been . . .busy. Wow. That feels strange to say. I am very very very rarely busy. That's why I have a blog ;)

Anywho, my first ever sock is taking forever+two weeks and four hours to finish. I swear the foot shrinks when I'm not looking. I have been measuring and knitting and measuring and knitting some more, and it seemed like time was in slow motion while I was knitting for seven inches.

And finally I have reached the toe decreases.
And then I will have those for another freaking two inches.

I cannot even imagine how bad my Second Sock Syndrome will be. First Sock Finishing Syndrome has pretty much eaten all of my brain, along with my sanity.
Can socks eat you? Can they? Really? Are you sure? Positive? So that means I am not even here typing this. I am being digested.

1 comment:

KnitaSaur said...

Socks do take forever, don't they? They just keep going and going . . . I hope you don't get SSS! I'm suffering from it right now, and it sucks!