Sunday, February 10, 2008

FO: Pink Aura Scarf

I LOVE IT

It ended up being not very long, but I'll tell you a secret: fringe adds length. I used a matching skein of Steadfast Fibers Marvelous Mohair for the fringe, and along with being soft and fuzzy and pretty, it visually makes the scarf longer! :)

I've been wearing it all day. It was freezing outside, but this picture turned out really good, considering I had no coat on and it was taken with my cell phone held by moi, shivering in the wind that is knocking down trees here today in Pittsburgh.

3 comments:

KnitaSaur said...

You've been tagged :)

Happily Knit said...

beautiful scarf! Impressive photo from a phone too lol, I don't think I can send my photos from my phone to my computer...sigh. I'll get there eventually : )

cosymakes said...

wow! look at that AMAZING fringe. as not a very big fan of fringe, i must say that your scarf may make me convert...