Saturday, December 29, 2007

New York, daaaaaaahling

Well, it's not actually New York New York. NYC is three hours away. Nope this is good ol' Brewster, home of the most amazing little store called Fanny Doolittle's where I purchased a super cute ladybug charm for my phone, and oh yeah our good friends the Donovan family. Annie's only a month older than me and her mom and my mom used to work at the same bank, so in other words, Annie and me=best buds.

We will go to the actual New York City sometime in the next two days. The brothers want to see the Empire State Building, so that might be something to do. Annie and her mom are also dying to take me to Chinatown, which I'm sure is faaaaabulous.

On the New Yorky (New Yorkish? New Yorkan?) subject, I finished Delovely during the dreadful eight-hour car ride to get here.


Annie absolutely loved them, and I'll have to make her a pair soon. She also wants to learn how to knit, so maybe her pair of Delovelies will be made from yarn bought in the Big Apple ;)

No comments: