Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am much too lazy to think of 100 things right now

so I'll just give you 10 today.

About Me:
1. I am the oldest child.
2. When I eight, I read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in two days.
3. No, my first name is not Mary.
4. But yes, my middle name is Jane.
5. My first ever acrylic painting was a still life of plastic apples and a silk sunflower in a bucket with a green and brown backdrop. It really wasn't that bad.
6. My first ever knitted project was a garter scarf in lime green eyelash yarn. Yes, it really was that bad.
7. I do not like knitting with any needles but Clover Tatami Bamboo Needles. Anything else just doesn't feel right.
8. I learned about how to draw people from a book called How to Draw People. However, while this book greatly improved my shading, it improved my noses (my drawn noses) very little.
9. I'm an incredibly fast reader (see #2)
10. There is a lot of novelty yarn in my stash.

No comments: