Saturday, May 2, 2009

FO: Aquamarine Socks


Gee, it only took nine months!
To complete a project originally intended to be done in two weeks.
…

Totally worth it :D

A few short notes on the modifications:
Because this yarn is DK, the socks are thick. Since I'm not a person for high socks, I knit only one pattern repeat on the leg. I'm also not a fan of grafting toes, so I stole and modified this pattern for a toe knit in the round and gathered at the top. As a result, the foot pattern repeats only two and a half times, and my toe is nice and rounded instead of bluntly grafted.

Being sick=productive knitting

Time to rest now, ugh…

2 comments:

Cimorine said...

aaaaah, take me to jamaca! aruba, jamaca, oo, I wanna take ya, baruba, bahama, come on pretty mama . . . kokomo!

Anonymous said...

love love love love LOVE! socks = win.