Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tug-of-war

I am being yanked in many different directions.
I want to knit.
I want to draw.
I want to read.
I want to write.
I don't want to flunk school.
I also want to blog, but things are getting in my way.

So to hold you for now:

(Done during a slow day at work, didn't have an eraser, so some things were cleaned up a little when I got home, but I liked and kept the sketchy-ness.)

And also, my cousin lost one of the fingerless gloves I made for her, so hopefully I'll get to go yarn-shopping to make a new pair soon :D

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

Hey! I linked to your blog because I used your Delovely pattern. Hope you don't mind! I'll remove the link if you would prefer. I found your blog while looking for arm cosie patterns and have enjoyed seeing your creative projects! :o)