Sunday, June 29, 2008

Apologies for the lack of words

Summer is weird; I am either totally and completely overrun with things to do, or I have absolutely nothing to do at all.
So yeah, of course I haven't been blogging :P

But I can offer hope for this situation: I haven't written short stories (or really, anything) for a while, so I am officially making July Thinking in Magenta Literature Month. Every Sunday I will post a new original short story, four in total.

Right now, though, it's still June, so here's some art to hold you over.

This one is actually kind of strange. I started to draw a girl, made her underwater, made her a doll, and made up the story that the doll was dropped into a pond. Yeah . . .

My cousin Rebecca was a good model and held a great pose for me at the pool last week. Her reward was to keep the original copy.

See you in July! :)

No comments: