Monday, March 23, 2009

FO: Helmet Head

Been done. For a longlonglong time.
But my dad just uploaded the pictures yesterday, so it's not my fault (entirely)!


He couldn't love it more :)

Funny story about finishing this, actually. Originally I was going to add a brim, which would require some plastic. Well weeks went by without me acquiring any plastic, and my dad was too eager to wait and just started wearing it as-is. He now claims he likes it more without a brim because it fits under his helmet better.

ABOUT THE PATTERN: it was very simple to make, so I didn't bother writing anything down. However, if you would like a sort of recipe to make a similar hat, comment here or message me on Ravelry.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Cimorine said...

Coooool! It looks great on him ... Wonder if I can find time to make one for MY bike-riding dad.